#FOTD: 1 hour B.C. (before coffee)
Once upon every day, 1 hour B.C. (before coffee) – a pivotal moment from the time you open your eyes to the time you actually become a decent human being. #meaniebeforecoffee
This is a slap-n-go #FOTD when you’re hurrying to get your cup of the day. Only fingers were used to achieve this look: FOCUSED MORE on prepping and protecting the skin; FOCUSED LESS on that notorious “woke up like this” glammed up-but-didn’t beauty look. It’s getting annoying how we glamorize what’s really supposed to be imperfect. Natural is imperfect and imperfect is beautiful.
5 products, 5 minutes
- Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate to wake up a drab face
- Belo Sunblock Gel – because if you wear clothes for your body, your face is naked without SPF
- Bobbi Brown Instant Confidence Stick to blur pores on the sides of my nose
- Kevyn Aucoin Cream Highlighter in Candlelight to give that inner glow (even if you’re currently dead inside)
- Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lipstick in Suede Splash to moisturize the lips and give your face some healthy color
Really didn’t care that my under-eye circles are still showing and my brows are not on fleek.
Two lessons to take-away:
- Caffeine always turn a frown upside-down.
- “Woke up like this” do not need to be perfect. Get real.